Author: David Tucker
All Hands on Tech LIVE is happening NOW!
Follow us on Twitch!
New storage features, a new region, new capability for Vertex AI and so much more. Discover what’s new in Google Cloud Platform so you can take full advantage and reap the rewards.
- New Storage Features for Dual-region Buckets
- Announcing Backup for GKE
- Announcing Filestore Enterprise
- New Region in Toronto
- Storage Transfer Service for on-premises data API is in Preview
- Google Transfer Appliance announces preview of online mode
Vertex Predictions now supports private endpoints for online prediction - https://cloud.google.com/blog/products/ai-machine-learning/creating-a-private-endpoint-on-vertex-ai
Cloud Run now supports VPC Service Controls - https://cloud.google.com/blog/products/serverless/cloud-run-gets-enterprise-grade-network-security-with-vpc-sc
Topic retention for Cloud Pub/Sub is now Generally Available - https://cloud.google.com/blog/products/data-analytics/pubsub-gains-topic-retention-feature
Cloud SQL now supports custom formatting controls for CSVs - https://cloud.google.com/sql/docs/mysql/import-export/import-export-csv
- Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure Foundations with Anthos
- Deploy Anthos on GKE with Terraform Part 1: GitOps with Config Sync